Saturday, October 27, 2007

update

Isaac:

Isaac is crawling! so our household is entirely mobile, making life more complex. Making sure that Isaac doesn't crawl off the edge of the bed we could leave him on before, being confident he would be where we left him. He is also very interested in standing up, pulling himself upright at any chance. He particularly likes doorways where he can get a good grip to pull himself up.
    He continues to be a happy, smiley boy, always greeting us each morning with a smile and a little 'happy jig'.
    His newest, first?, game is to have his head covered with a kramar (towel) and he pulls it off, laughing. We ask, "where's Isaac?" and he pulls down the kramar and smiles wide as if to say, "Here I am!".

Patrick

Patrick is lots of fun, too. Last weekend we put in a sand-pit and swing. Of course the cat loves to use the sand-pit as a toilet if we leave the cover off. Patrick manages to get sand everywhere - everywhere on him and everywhere around the house. He and I have on and off battles-of-wills. If he thinks he's not getting enough attention he starts playing up, doing everything he can think of to get my attention. Often the attention he gets is negative. I constantly amaze myself at how grumpy I am as a dad.
    We got a second cat (after the first one died in two days) and they are 'best buddies'. Well, Patrick likes to think so. The cat doesn't always see the need to run away so it  gets some pretty rough treatment from time-to-time. We'll often see Patrick carrying the cat from place to place around the yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.